CASE MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR
- Baltimore, MD
- GRACE MEDICAL CENTER
- SCMP CRISIS
- Full-time - Day shift - 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Management & Supervisory
- Posted: June 23, 2021
This position oversees the clinical and administrative functions of the Specialized Case Management Program Team. Ensures that the Case Management program completes and maintains client records, daily activity logs, mileage logs, and other reports as directed. Takes appropriate action to deal with any homeless/crisis emergency situations. Delivers clinical supervision to the team. Responsible for accurate billing and recording of services rendered by staff. Directly provides services to clients on the team when needed.
- Must hold an active LCPC/LCSW-C from the state of Maryland.
- 2-3 years of experience working with mentally ill adults
- Must have a valid Maryland driver's license with no more than two points
- At least one year of experience working in a supervisory capacity
- Some flexibility may be required for on-call purposes
- Must maintain active CPR through the American Heart Association
- Must maintain an active License within the guidelines of the Maryland State; Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
Additional InformationGrace Medical Center (formerly Bon Secours Baltimore Hospital) is the first hospital built by the Sisters of Bon Secours in the United States. After 100 years of operation, the hospital is now a LifeBridge Health facility, along with a primary care practice and two behavioral health facilities in the West Baltimore community. Grace Medical Center offers emergency care, inpatient and outpatient behavioral health, renal dialysis and diagnostic services. Offsite locations provide primary care, drug treatment and outpatient behavioral health services.