LEAD ECHOCARDIOLOGY TECHNICIAN [CARDIAC NONINVASIVE]
- Sign On Bonus Potential: 20,000
- Baltimore, MD
- CARDIAC NONINVASIVE
- Full-time - Day shift - 7:30am-4:00pm
- Allied Health
- Posted: April 29, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs cardiac diagnostic test using equipment on patients; performs duties of Echocardiographers. Assists Medical Director of Non-Invasive services with protocols, policy and procedure; ICAEL accreditation. Assists Manager in day-to-day supervision of assigned personnel and facilitates patient flow for Non-Invasive Cardiology department.
- Provides age appropriate care including Neonate through Adult - Geriatric.
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity and accountability in the Team leader role.
- Complies with LifeBridge Health patient safety mission, policies and procedures.
- Performs duties as necessary to fulfill responsibilities as a member of the team.
REQUIREMENTS: Formal working knowledge; equivalent to an Associate's degree (2 years college);requires knowledge of a specialized field. 3-5 years of experience. American Heart Association CPR Certification and Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer required.
Additional InformationPart of LifeBridge Health, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore features state-of-the-art facilities and renowned Centers of Excellence – some with national and international acclaim. As the largest community hospital and the third largest teaching hospital in Maryland, Sinai Hospital's mission is to provide quality patient care, educate medical students and residents, and engage in research to improve the lives of people all over the world. Sinai Hospital is a smoke-free workplace. M/F/PV/IWD Employer