REGISTERED CARDIOVASCULAR INVASIVE SPECIALIST [CARDIAC CATH]
This job posting is no longer active.
- Sign On Bonus Potential: 10,000
- Baltimore, MD
- CARDIAC CATHERIZATIO
- Full-time - Day shift
- Allied Health
- Posted: May 10, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: Conducts various technical duties to assist physicians while participating in the performance of Cath Lab procedures, including, but not limted to: cardiac catheterization, all modalities of coronary angioplasty, peripheral vascular and eletrophysiologic procedures.
- Assists physician regarding all duties and responsibilities related to the scrubbing of Diagnostic and all interventional modalities, Peripheral intervention and Electrophysiology Studies and procedures.
- Have advance technical knowledge related to the set up and recording of Left and Right Heart Pressures and Cardiac Outputs.
- Will document hemodynamics and procedural notes in compliance with our "WITT" format. Will bill for all supplies, equipment and procedural charges in accordance with Cath Lab standards.
- Performs removal of arterial and venous sheaths. When competent will also remove IABP catheters and sheaths.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory and stock necessary supplies in assigned area.
- Will clean and maintain equipment. Advise appropriate staff members of inoperable equipment.
- Will participate in on-call and holiday coverage as required.
REQUIREMENTS: Graduate of an accredited school of Cardiovascular Technology. New Graduates will be considered; Registered Cardiovascular Technologist; ACLS American Heart Association CPR Certification; Formal working knowledge, equivalent to an Associate's degree (2 years college); requires knowledge of a specialized field
Additional InformationPart of LifeBridge Health, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore features state-of-the-art facilities and renowned Centers of Excellence – some with national and international acclaim. As the largest community hospital and the third largest teaching hospital in Maryland, Sinai Hospital's mission is to provide quality patient care, educate medical students and residents, and engage in research to improve the lives of people all over the world. Sinai Hospital is a smoke-free workplace. M/F/PV/IWD Employer