MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST
- Sign On Bonus Potential: 10,000
- Baltimore, MD
- GRACE MEDICAL CENTER
- A.C.T. FFS
- Full-time - Day shift - 8:30am-5:00pm
- Allied Health
- Posted: September 10, 2021
The ACT team social worker provides clinical intervention to clients with Severe and Persistent Mental Illness on a multi-disciplinary team. The interventions delivery may vary to include, but are not limited to case management, transportation, individual/group/family therapy sessions, psychiatric rehabilitation skill building, and crisis intervention. Most of the services provided by the team social worker and partner will be provided in the community (homes, public areas, shelters, etc) in the Baltimore City area.
- Graduate of an approved Master’s degree program in social work, counseling, psychology or other related mental health field.
- Active and valid Maryland licensure as a Licensed Professional Counselor- LGPC (LCPC preferred) or Licensed Social Worker -LMSW (LCSW-C preferred).
- Knowledge of DSM 5 nomenclature, psychotherapy, psychodynamics, therapeutic techniques, interviewing skills, additions, family, and group theories.
- Written and oral communication skills, beginning leadership skills.
- Ability to plan and organize time and tasks, ability to maintain composure under stress.
Additional InformationGrace Medical Center (formerly Bon Secours Baltimore Hospital) is the first hospital built by the Sisters of Bon Secours in the United States. After 100 years of operation, the hospital is now a LifeBridge Health facility, along with a primary care practice and two behavioral health facilities in the West Baltimore community. Grace Medical Center offers emergency care, inpatient and outpatient behavioral health, renal dialysis and diagnostic services. Offsite locations provide primary care, drug treatment and outpatient behavioral health services.