REGISTERED NURSE-OPERATING ROOM
- Sign On Bonus Potential: $30,000
- Baltimore, MD
- GRACE MEDICAL CENTER
- OPERATING ROOM
- Part-time - Day and Evening shifts - 7:00pm-3:30am
- Staff Nurse
- Posted: September 10, 2021
Sign-On Bonus Potential: Up to $30,000 for those who qualify
- The Operating Room Nurse is responsible for maintaining continuity of care designed to meet individual patient needs through the nursing process involving assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of patient care.
- The nurse assesses the physiological, psychosocial, cultural and age specific needs of patients throughout the peri-operative care process.
- An OR nurse’s plan of care is designed to meet patient and procedure-based criteria identified through an on-going assessment. The plan must be carried out in a timely manner.
- This position requires the ability to set priorities, in collaboration with other health team members, while directing, delegating, and supervising multiple patient care activities. Intra-operative nursing incorporates both technical and professional components of nursing practices such as assisting in preparing the surgical room, gathering patient and case specific supplies and equipment according to physician Preference card.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing with current licensure (RN); American Heart Association CPR (BCLS) trained. 6 months medical/surgical nursing experience desired.
- Minimum of 6 months previous Operating Room experience desired.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
Additional InformationGrace Medical Center (formerly Bon Secours Baltimore Hospital) is the first hospital built by the Sisters of Bon Secours in the United States. After 100 years of operation, the hospital is now a LifeBridge Health facility, along with a primary care practice and two behavioral health facilities in the West Baltimore community. Grace Medical Center offers emergency care, inpatient and outpatient behavioral health, renal dialysis and diagnostic services. Offsite locations provide primary care, drug treatment and outpatient behavioral health services.