ED REGISTERED NURSE
- Sign On Bonus Potential: $30,000
- Baltimore, MD
- GRACE MEDICAL CENTER
- EMERGENCY ROOM
- Full-time w/Weekend Commitment - Day shift - 7:00am-7:30pm
- Staff Nurse
- Posted: May 26, 2021
- The ED Registered Nurse collaborates with other members of the health team and collaborates on the development of a plan of care.
- As experts in de-escalation techniques and effective communication, they assist colleagues with complex scenarios requiring these skills.
- The nurse delegates appropriately to support staff and directs care to assure the patient's care needs are met.
- The Registered Nurse’s actions and attitudes will promote and support the hospital's mission and core values.
- Basic professional knowledge; equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree; working knowledge of theory and practice within Behavioral Health setting and/or Emergency Department.
- BSN; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred;
- 2-3 years of behavioral health nursing experience with ability to care for comprehensive behavioral health patients.
- Experience with management of lower acuity emergent medical patients preferred.
- Maryland Registered Nurse License.
- American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS CPR Certification. ACLS Certification (can be obtained upon hire).
**Those eligible may receive a sign-on bonus for up to $30,000**
Additional InformationGrace Medical Center (formerly Bon Secours Baltimore Hospital) is the first hospital built by the Sisters of Bon Secours in the United States. After 100 years of operation, the hospital is now a LifeBridge Health facility, along with a primary care practice and two behavioral health facilities in the West Baltimore community. Grace Medical Center offers emergency care, inpatient and outpatient behavioral health, renal dialysis and diagnostic services. Offsite locations provide primary care, drug treatment and outpatient behavioral health services.