REGISTERED NURSE RIAO-PPM
- Sign On Bonus Potential: 30,000
- Baltimore, MD
- RIAO OPERATING ROOM
- Full-time - Various Shifts - Hours Vary
- Staff Nurse
- Posted: June 23, 2021
**This position has potential for up to a $30,000 Sign on Bonus.**
JOB SUMMARY: As a member of the patient care team, the RN provides safe, age-appropriate patient care and functions as an advisor and resource for patients and their families.
- Characterizes the nurse’s ability to utilize clinical reasoning which includes clinical decision-making, utilization of resources and synthesis thinking coupled with nursing skills required through a process of situational learning and evidence-based.
- Independently and consistently performs & documents complete and accurate assessment, and other nursing tasks on complex, multi-system disease patients.
- Consistently and accurately develops nursing plans of care, for complex, multi-system disease patients, and utilizes information to resolve patient care goals.
- Supports colleagues in ethical and clinical issues. Empowers patient’s family, to speak/represent themselves when possible.
- Modifies individualized nursing plan of care based on unique patient’s/family’s differences in a holistic manner.
- Identifies discharge planning needs of patient/family/significant other on admission, developing, implementing and coordinating discharge planning, independently or in collaboration with other staff, in order to ensure comprehensive discharge support.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and customer service standards on a consistent basis.
Sinai Hospital was founded in 1866 as the Hebrew Hospital and Asylum and is a Jewish-sponsored healthcare organization providing care for all people. Sinai is a nonprofit institution with a mission of providing quality patient care, teaching and research. Sinai Hospital is an agency of The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore. Sinai Hospital has 504 beds and 35 newborn bassinets.