PHYSICAL THERAPIST PRN-HOSPITAL
- Baltimore, MD
- REHAB CTR PHYSICAL T
- PRN - Day shift - Hours Vary
- Allied Health
- Posted: September 15, 2021
Evaluates patients, plans, and administers patient treatments, based on physician referral to relieve pain, and restore or improve function.
- Seasoned professional knowledge; equivalent to a Master's degree
- Knowledge of theory and practice within a specialized field
- Master's in Physical Therapy
- 1-3 years of experience
- Maryland Physical Therapy License
- American Heart Association CPR Certification.
Additional InformationLevindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital is passionate about providing the best medical and emotional care for its residents and patients. Quality of life for the people who stay or work at Levindale is the top priority. Today, Levindale is a 330-licensed-bed facility. Levindale's geriatric center includes 126 comprehensive care (long-term care) beds, 35 subacute beds, 28 dementia care beds and a 21-bed respiratory care unit. The Specialty Hospital at Levindale consists of a 40-bed high intensity care unit and an 80-bed behavioral health unit.