INPATIENT SOCIAL WORKER
- Randallstown, MD
- NW CARE MANAGEMENT
- PRN - As Needed - 8:00am-4:30pm
- Allied Health
- Posted: June 7, 2021
The Inpatient Social Worker, in collaboration with the clinical team and medical provider, provides patient and family advocacy, discharge planning coordination, and psychosocial intervention for the high-risk inpatient. The Social Worker strives to promote patient and family wellness, improved care outcomes, and access to appropriate hospital and community resources among a patient population with complex health needs.
- Seasoned professional knowledge; equivalent to a Master's degree, knowledge in more than one discipline.
- Master's in Social Work Required. For candidates currently employed by LifeBridge as a Social Worker, this requirement will be lifted.
- Maryland LMSW required; LCSW/LCSW-C preferred
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow verbal instructions, as well as the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Additional InformationLifeBridge Health is a $2B+, 13,000 team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually throughout Maryland. We are comprised of 5 main healthcare centers: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center as well as several community practices.