PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT-PRN
- Baltimore, MD
- REHAB CTR PHYSICAL T
- PRN - Day shift - 8:30am-5:00pm
- Allied Health
- Posted: September 15, 2021
Under direct supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist, contributes to the evaluation of and implements treatments for the rehabilitation of patients.
- Formal working knowledge; equivalent to an Associate's degree (2 years college)
- Requires knowledge of a specialized field
- 1-3 years of experience
- Physical Therapy Assistant designation
Additional InformationLifeBridge Health is a $2B+, 13,000 team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually throughout Maryland. We are comprised of 5 main healthcare centers: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center as well as several community practices.