PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT for CARDIOLOGY PRACTICE
- Bel Air, MD
- SUBURBAN STAFFING
- CARDIOVASCULAR OF MD
- Full-time - Day shift - 8:30am-5:00pm
- Posted: September 15, 2021
Cardiovascular Associates of Maryland is a premiere practice for compassionate and convenient care located in Bel Air, Maryland. Our team of board certified cardiologists offer extensive health care expertise and individualized patient care. We are looking to add to our team of outstanding specialists. Join Us, Care Bravely!
If you possess these qualifications, please apply immediately
- Master’s degree and Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Practitioner license (APN, APRN, or NP) or Maryland PA license/NCCPA Certification
- Experience in Cardiology a plus
- American Heart Association CPR Certification
- Maryland CDS and DEA license
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Ability to community effectively, both in writing and verbally
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Full-time outpatient Employed Position
- Call requirements are on a rotating basis – one Saturday per 7-8 weeks and excess pay is offered
- Supportive, robust, and well-trained Medial Office Staff
- Large and diverse patient population
This opportunity offers many perks including full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 401 (k) retirement plan, CME allowances, malpractice coverage, and all medical staff dues and credentialing fees are reimbursed. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!!
LifeBridge Health is a $2B+, 13,000 team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually throughout Maryland. We are comprised of 5 main healthcare centers: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center as well as several community practices serving the Baltimore area.